Saturday, January 30, 2010

Kick Start worked I Guess :)

Ah.. Itz been a week and finally I thought time for the next one.. though I had thought I wouldn't bother of keeping it in some order. I will try my best for the next one, not to fall on saturday :) I'm not sure what I'll name this one as of now.. but I remember what I told my friend about the last one.. If ever I don't go on.. it means the fuel is over else if no next one.. then would mean kick start didn't work ;)

I had been thinking of posting something sometime before in the week and not wait so that it becomes exact a week since the last one.. but yes these daily chores and your stuff leave you so drained that you won't have patience for anything more.. .So I kept on postponing till today and now can tell you that I have no idea when the next one will be.. Hope it would be sometime soon with new things which we are always interested or curious in.. I hope it'll be something new for I'm visiting new places sometime next week which I've never been before.. and hope to have some good time with exciting stuff :)

I just thought of scribbling whatever comes in mind.. and have fun posting it just for a change.Some found it good,others were wondering why I was thinking so deeply.. . As a matter of fact we all think very deeply but may not realise it @ that time. There are many reasons or a particular reason or purpose or cause whatever you name it people turned up to blogging. Some have come up to answer others or use it as a medium through which they can reach out. Some to exhibit skills,some to share their passion.some of them just for a change or try something new :) like me.

Itz good doing small things which make you happy in your life :) These days you feel so short of time or busy with your stuff that you miss spending time on which you used to before. When you want to meet someone near or dear you don't end up meeting may be because both of you are not free at the same time :( really sad.. but yes we always have them by our side all through this life.

I want to end this short and have tried my best to avoid internet lingo. I had not expected the last one to be so long, realised it after posting. Hope this would be short and sweet :).

No comments:

Post a Comment