Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Febz First :)

I wanted to pen it down all I went through.. had not thought it would take so long to post this one.. but Alas.. Time is running and we have tough time to get along with it. Good to have few of them who keep interest in checking out what you are upto and wait for the next one eagerly.. Some curious to know the details, some afraid that I'll forget little beautiful things.. true indeed.. that is one of the reason you note them..

I wonder how much I'll be able to recollect.. these days my memory is acting crazy.. I've never been like this before.. surprised by myself offlate.. lost somewhere.. . Lot of things in your mind.. your daily schedule.. reminders.. lotta whole other stuff.. YOU seem to be nowhere.. . I had taken 6 days off from my work and planned for 10 days tour.. .Its been more than a week now that I am back to routine and found it hard to get some free time for myself..

Finally I hope I'll complete it this time.. past attempt on saturday stopped with just two lines.. had thought would complete it in the weekend but my weekend was off with other things.. weekends 4 me dez days juz pass by like seconds.. ;) this time,four lines .... off.. you are on the phone.. but I'm gonna complete it..perhaps with a dinner break in between.. :) else I can't say .. I know :) . I believe I'll be done very soon with this for sure before this month ends. Feb, though the shortest month in the year .. I have a long story.. lotta insights in2 various things indeed.

Tour Special :)

Bengaluru->Delhi by Rajdhani Express was nyc xperience.. I had never travelled so long by train.. 34 hours at a strech.. Ofcourse had carried all I wanted mobile,music,speed,playing cards,last but not the least books.. let me correct.. I just took one book .. I knew I'm not gonna read much while out to visit new places.. . I was excited about the long tour.. but then you always have somethings disturbing.. luggage and the seats turned out to be a small issue .. luggage-lotta luggage to be placed compared to space available.. seats-lower berths were preferred considering their health conditions.. . The train was full with both the North and South Indian families.. there are few differences in various aspects but then on the whole we all belong to the same family class - Humans :) and humanity drives us all 2gether. India is Great to have that Unity in this Diversity.. She has proved herself all along.

It was good to travel from Karnataka passing through many states along. Took those famous nagpur oranges.. so ripe had them all along.. :). Food was served all the way in train with short breaks I can say.. as U have nothing much to do than to Njoy all they serve.. Tea to Dinner including snacks.. good it was.. but not more than a day.. . We almost had tough time with those paratha,roti,paneer,puri-bhaji during the tour as we are used to have rice items.. . For me even rice sucks.. I always like stuff which is not so good 4 health.. and my mom is always worried how I'll keep up with my health.. but then I love fruits .. Thank God there are somethings which shez happy about :)

Finally reached Delhi early morning 6'o Clock.. . It Was a bit cold not much though.. . Good we had booked a private vehicle for the tour itinery planned and the vehical was @ our disposal. I hardly took much notice of things around.. all I observed was there was one comesum cafe not sure if I got the spelling right.. :) standing tall by the station , if not tall.. atleast the lights were glittering enough which made me have a look @ it.. My liking for caffeine is secondary ;). Soon we got into Innova which was waiting 4 us to drive us to the hotel -- Blue Sapphire.

Delhi.. was good.. I had not expected it to be that neat .. was taken aback.. . It was nice .. the street names different.. Karol Bagh, singh road etc.. .I didn't have time to check out the metro rails there. :(Traffic in the city was ok.. it had broad roads.. but traffic in the outskirts is horrible twice we were stuck in heavy traffic(only lorries all along) during the tour .. though its late night or rather can say early morning 1 A.M it was buzzing with wedding functions which added to the jam.. .

First day 5th Feb was gone in local sightseeing, 2 start with Birla Temple, India Gate was one in my much awaited list.. then Rashtrapathi Bhavan,Parliament house. Lotus temple was good.. Qutub Minar, Raj Ghat.. memorials.. then Akshardham temple to end with. Done 4 d day :)

1 comment:

  1. nicely written :)
    //luggage-lotssa luggage -
    hahahha :D with you I can imagine the amount of stuff you took and the amount of stuff you would have got back!!!

    ReplyDelete