Saturday, January 23, 2010

Kick Start To Blogging

Diz seemed to b a gud 1 to get along @ diz phase of my lyf.. Diz yr.. 2010. I mean it.. 4 all the things we go through in lyf.. a cluster of mixed feelings.. many PRICELESS, though every1 pass through them, itz very hard 2 understand whn U try 2 place urself in oders shoez or feel the same xactly @ the same moment.. very few near and dear can hardly or @ the max try their best but may go in vain.

I have juz come up wid diz .., Juz thought wud jot dwn some thoughts as itz a tough and good xperience 2 express own’s thoughts,feelings or share xperience.. tough in d sense 2 make d oder person pass through ur turmoil.. an Awesome 1.. ;) same as 1 wud face 2 understand diz shrt cutty language. But Yes.. I believe if 1z interested dey wudn’t mind 2 go thru tht xtra mile or pain.

Well, I’m happy ‘coz I’ve come up with diz.. Diz tym juz aftr readin my frndz blog.. . It waz really inspiring in its own sense.. .Thought may b a change or a difference which accounts juz not 4 d sake of every1, may b few, may b none, juz 4 Urself intended wid good meanin or purpose is in itself a Gr8 Achievement.

I had been thinkin of it since quite long tym in my lyf.. . Heard a lot abt thm.. though I haven’t taken the pain of going through them, but have read some jest in the newzpaperz, caused by the celebrity buzz.. .

Yes, but I did go through couple of my frndz blogs which had interesting stuff .. yeah.. their hobbies or their passion stuff I can say.. like sketches,paintings,poetry,articles.. was wonderin if I learn some such new stuff in this journey of lyf 2 exhibit.. but yes we all would have given it a try I meant those mentioned skills above..definetly.. 4 sure.. as I remember I had 2 go through those, some juz as a chance and some due to encouragement received, might have thought why not give it a shot. Well, if that was not the case then nothin wrong in Xperimentin now.. :)

I have no set of rules 2 follow and go on wid diz.. and feeling nyc abt it as I already hav lotz organized in my own way and lyf. Though I like stuff to be organised for many reasons as all knw, the imp. 1 bein TIME which wud b saved which many are feeling short of or in dearth of it.. and feel that they are damn busy in their own lives.. Yes evn I’m 1 among them, infact 1 in the heard iz a gud 1 2 say ;) . We become so restless if things don’t go that way.. which we expect.. though itz just a matter of expectation which we expected :). TIME is PRECIOUS no wonder, we all come out with no. of different things to make the best use of it.

Life is indeed a short 1 U feel, whn U are damn happy.. and may b the longest, whn U pass through tough times.. .U tend to get lost, of all it comprises of in itself.. . In a way, I was lost putting these thoughts in the backdrop of someonez funeral. We have to be happy with what we do and then can we spread the joy in this world.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!! girl.. for the beginning.. :) Keep it going... It may help you forget all your worries atleast for sometime.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its like the lyrics of that song "life is a lesson, you learn it when you're through!".. No point bothering :)

    ReplyDelete